Grands Chicken Pot Pie Puffs
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 2 cups Green Giant frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 tube Grands Flaky biscuits
Heat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine vegetables, chicken and soup; mix well.
Press each biscuits into a 5 1/2 inch round. Place one round in each of 8 greased regular size muffin cups. Firmly press in bottom and up side, forming 3/4 inch rim. Spoon a generous 1/3 cup chicken mixture into each. Pull edges of dough over filling toward center; pleat and pinch dough gently to hold in place.
Bake 20-22 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Cool one minute and remove from pan.
You can sprinkle grated cheese over puffs for last five minutes of baking time, if desired.
You'll also love
- Southwest Chicken Stromboli 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BBQ Chicken Pita 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon Croquettes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Almond Cream Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Air Fryer Panko Chicken Breast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Aunt Dorothy's Chicken Wings 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken and Biscuit Kabobs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Bubble Up Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe