Summer Grilled Chicken with Avocado Salsa
Yummy summer chicken recipe. The marinade for the chicken is awesome.
- Chicken and Marinade:
- 2 lbs. Chicken Cutlets
- Olive Oil Blended with Minced Garlic or Dried Parsley
- Thyme and Basil
- Juice of One Lemon
- 1/2 C White Wine
- 2 T Soy Sauce
- 2 Ripe Avocados (peeled, seeded, and cut into small cubes)
- 1/2 C Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Large, Ripe Tomato (diced) or Grape Tomatoes (diced)
- Small Can of Corn (drained)
- 1/2 Red Onion (chopped)
- 1/4 C Fresh Cilantro (chopped)
- 1/2 t. Salt
- 1 T Sugar
- 3 T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Make rice for chicken to lay on.
Mix olive oil blend with thyme, basil, lemon juice, white wine and soy sauce in a bowl. Pour marinade over chicken cutlets and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
Place chicken cutlets directly on grill or use grilling pan.
Whisk lime juice, olive oil, sugar and salt in a bowl until blended. Add avocados, tomatoes, corn, red onion and cilantro. Pour salsa over chicken and serve on rice.
NOTE: Salsa can be chilled or served at room temperature.
You'll also love
- Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Pepper Citrus Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Firecracker Chicken Stir Fry 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Aunt Dorothy's Chicken Wings 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Corn Cakes with Avocado Cilantro... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken with Warm Bean Salsa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas 0/5 (0 Votes)