Honey- Blueberry Muffins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup blueberries
Position rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease or line with paper muffin cups 1 muffin pan.
In a large bowl, blend together the flour, baking powder, and salt. In a medium bowl, beat the eggs, milk, honey, and butter until smooth. Combine the two mixtures, blending until the dry ingredients are just moistened. Stir in the blueberries.
Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each one about 3/4 full. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a cake tester or wooden toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 5-7 minutes. Serve warm, or invert onto the rack and cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
You'll also love
- Montana Elk Stew 3.9/5 (120 Votes)
- Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Cake w/ Milk Crumb... 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Creamy Tuscan Garlic Tortellini... 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Glazed Lemon Zucchini Bread 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Creamy White Chocolate Cranberry... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Mixed Berry Pie Recipe 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Copycat Marie Callender's Sour... 3.9/5 (141 Votes)