Frito Chicken Tenders with Buffalo Dip
- 1-2 pounds chicken tenders
- 1 1/2 cups of crushed Fritos
- 1 cup buttermilk (or regular milk)
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- Buffalo Dip
- You can use Heluva Good brand if you can find it, or make your own by mixing
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing with
- 1-2 tablespoons of Frank's Hot Sauce
- Add more hot sauce for more heat
Adapted from navywifecook.com
1. Heat oven to 375 and line a baking sheet with foil...spray with cooking spray.
2. Place crushed Fritos in a large zip-lock bag. Mix with the garlic salt.
3. Soak the chicken tenders in the buttermilk for 3-5 minutes. Drop the tenders into the Frito bag and shake to coat. You may need to do this in batches.
4. Lay the tenders out on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cooked through.
5. Meanwhile, if you;re not using the store-bought Buffalo dip, prepare the dip by mixing together the ranch dressing with the desired amount of hot sauce. Refrigerate until ready to use.
You'll also love
- One Step Chicken Parmesan 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Bruschetta 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Whole Chicken 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Lemon Pound Cake 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- America's Test Kitchen Chicken... 4.1/5 (46 Votes)
- Baked Buffalo Popcorn Chicken with... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Best Chicken Parmigiana 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip with... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)