Mexican Chicken Salad Spirals
A twist on traditional chicken salad, this Mexican Chicken Salad gets its zippy flavor from a can of Ro-Tel Tomatoes. Mixed with spices and cream cheese, and rolled in a tortilla, then sliced into appetizer sizes.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 to 2 tablespoons spicy ranch dressing
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Mexican lime & cilantro diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 -1/2 cup red onions, diced
- 2 chicken breasts, seasoned, cooked & shredded
- 1 cup colby jack cheese or mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 large flour tortillas
Adapted from facebook.com
Add all ingredients to bowl, mixing as you add each ingredient. Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
Spread about 1/6th of the chicken mix onto each flour tortilla, leaving about an inch all the way around. Roll tightly.
Wrap in saran wrap and refrigerate rolls for an hour. Slice about 1-1½ inch thick.
You'll also love
- Scalloped Potato & Ground Beef... 4.2/5 (63 Votes)
- Chicken and Broccoli 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Loaded Chicken and Potato Casserole 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Dip 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Garlic and Parmesan Chicken Wings 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Mary's Chicken Chili 4.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken & Tomatillo Enchilada... 4.4/5 (41 Votes)