- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into cubes
- 1 pkg cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 sm can green chilies
- 1/2-1 sm can of jalapenos
- 1 large can green enchilada sauce
- 1 pkg of your favorite flour tortillas or corn
- 1 Ib grated Mexican blend cheese
In a large fry pan place the cubed cream cheese, cooked chicken, green chilies, jalapenos to taste, and a small portion of the enchilida sauce. Just enough to make it a little runny. Continue stirring, and cook until well mixed and heated through. Take a 9x13 glass baking dish and spray it with Pam. On a clean surface, take a tortilla and place a spoonful of the chicken mixture in the shell. Roll up like a burrito and place in the glass dish. Repeat that process until all the mixture is gone. Take the remaining enchilada sauce and pour over the top. Top with the cheese and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.