Cheesy Chicken Casserole
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 jar (16 oz) Cheddar cheese pasta sauce
- 1 bag (1 lb) frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower, thawed, drained
- 1 1/4 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup firm butter or margarine
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Heat oven to 400°F. In large bowl, mix chicken, pasta sauce and vegetables. Pour into ungreased 9-inch square pan.
In small bowl, mix Bisquick mix, Parmesan cheese and butter with fork or pastry blender until crumbly. Stir in egg. Sprinkle over chicken mixture.
Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until topping is light golden brown.