Easy Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Cream Cheese Pound Cake is the best of two dessert in one! Creamy and fluffly, this is the perfect cake to be served with fresh fruit and a dollop of whipped cream.
- 1 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 eggs, large
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ⁄8 teaspoon salt
Adapted from allthecooks.com
Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 minutes or until creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating 5 to 7 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until yellow disappears. Add vanilla mixing well.
Combine flour and salt, gradually add to butter mixture, beating at low speed just until blended after each addition. Pour batter into a greased and floured 10-inch tube pan. Fill a 2-cup, ovenproof measuring cup with water; place in oven with tube pan.
Bake at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 to 15 minutes; remove from pan, and cool completely on a wire rack.
You'll also love
- German Chocolate Cupcakes with... 4.3/5 (76 Votes)
- Trisha Yearwood's Sugared Pecans 4/5 (125 Votes)
- Chocolate Fudge Frosting 4.2/5 (80 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Cake 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken 4.5/5 (59 Votes)
- Vanilla Cake with Strawberry Cream... 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- Guiltless Lemon Coconut Cake 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- Lemon Iced Lemon Pound Cake 4.4/5 (57 Votes)