Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake Recipe - Gluten Free
Have company coming or need something for a special brunch? This gluten free lemon blueberry pound cake recipe is sure to please all!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup Sukrin or Swerve or another 1:1 sugar replacement (I used 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia (or another 1/2 cup sweetener)
- 10 eggs
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sweetener like Swerve Confectioners
- 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 90mins
Adapted from lowcarbyam.com
1.Cream together the butter, cream cheese, and sweetener.
2.Blend in the eggs and then the extracts.
3.In separate bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, and baking powder.
4.Slowly stir in the flour mix into the egg mixture.
5.Coat blueberries in coconut flour, then stir into batter.
6.Pour batter into a greased tube or bundt pan (I used an ungreased silicone pan).
7.Bake at 325°F for 1 hour 15 min to 1 hour 25 min or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
8.Cool on rack.
9.For glaze, stir lemon juice into powdered sweetener to desired consistency. Drizzle over cooled cake.
Serving size: 1 slice
Saturated fat: 12g
You'll also love
- Honey Balsamic Pulled Pork 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Mexican Lime Maria Ice Box Cake 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Chai Spice Pumpkin Pie 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Triple Chocolate Banana Bread 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Pork Loin with Cranberry Apple... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Pink Lemonade Cheesecake 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Lemon-Herb Mayonnaide 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Blueberry Rolls 4.5/5 (6 Votes)