Cheesy Chile Corn Casserole
Cheesy Chile Corn Casserole is the zesty and slightly spicy recipe that pairs perfectly with any Spanish-style main course, Mexican-infused masterpiece, or even just a simply delicious bowl of meaty chili. This recipe is perfect for any potluck because it travels well and is sure to be a scrumptious hit.
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can Campbell's Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- dash of ground red pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 (4.5-ounces) can chopped green chiles
- 1 (2.8-ounces) can French-fried onions
- 1 1/3 cups onions, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from campbellskitchen.com
Heat the oven to 350°F. Stir the soup, milk, butter, red pepper, corn, chiles, and 2/3 cup onions in a 1.5-quart casserole.
Bake for 25 minutes or until the corn mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the corn mixture. Sprinkle the remaining onions over the corn mixture.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
You'll also love
- Maple Teriyaki Salmon Fillets 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Lemon Poppy Seed Jam Filled Muffins 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Orange Juice Stir Fry Sauce 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Potato Lasagna 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- NEW POTATOES & PEAS 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Corn and Tomato Saute 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Corn and Roasted Pepper Salad (2) 4.6/5 (10 Votes)