Artichoke Chickpea Salad (Warm)
- 1 can artichokes, approximately 12 artichokes, quartered
- 2 cups garbanzo beans (chickpeas), cooked
- 1/2 cup onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3-4 sun-dried tomatoes, sliced thinly (optional, and to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, ground - can use more, if desired
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Add quartered artichokes to a pan with a little extra-virgin olive oil and about a teaspoon of lemon juice. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the chokes begin to brown. Add artichokes to a bowl with garbanzo beans.
2. Add onion and garlic to a pan with a little extra-virgin olive oil and a touch of water. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until tender. Add to the bowl with the artichokes and beans.
3. Add lemon juice, olive oil, sun-dried tomatoes, rosemary, salt and pepper to the bowl. Mix thoroughly.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Pancakes and Kiwis 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Tostada de Chorizo con Huevo 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Chinese Coconut Buns 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Asparagus Casserole 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Stuffed Focaccia Bread With... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Black Bean & Sweet Corn Guacamole 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Artichoke Soup with Fresh Mint 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Tagliatelle with Artichokes and... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)