Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- 1 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 medium baking potatoes, peeled, washed and cubed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoon hot sauce (more or less depending on preference)
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 4 green onions, sliced
Adapted from navywifecook.com
1. Heat oven to 450. Whisk olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and hot sauce together in a medium bowl. Remove 1 tablespoon of this mixture and set aside.
2. Toss in the potato cubes, making sure to fully coat them. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the potatoes into a greased 8 x 8 baking dish, reserving any excess oil mixture in the bowl. Add the set aside 1 tablespoon oil mixture back to the bowl and toss the shredded chicken in it. Set aside to marinate.
3. Roast the potatoes for 35 to 40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, until golden and cooked through.
4. When the potatoes are done, remove from the oven and top with the shredded chicken and shredded cheddar cheese. Sprinkle the bacon bits and drizzle the ranch dressing over top (I put it in a plastic baggie with the corner snipped off for more control). Finish with the green onions.
5. Place in the oven and bake for another 10 to 15 minutes, or until the chicken is heated through and the cheese has melted.
You'll also love
- Penne with Chicken and Sun-Dried... 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Double-Crust Chicken Pot Pies 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Easy Cheesy Salsa Chicken Pasta 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken Broccoli Divan 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Italian Chicken and Rice Casserole 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Empanadas 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- The Best Easy Chicken Enchiladas 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Spicy Pineapple Chicken Stir Fry 4.7/5 (15 Votes)