Hillshire Farm Sausage and Potato Bake
From Hillshire Farms
- 1 pkg. Hillshire Farm® Turkey Smoked Sausage
- 6 cups red new potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch-chunks
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 65mins
1.Preheat oven to 400° F. Cut sausage in 1/4” slices; set aside.
2.Place potatoes in medium saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer 10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain potatoes.
3.Combine sausage, potatoes, bell peppers, onion, garlic and seasonings in a 12x8-inch baking dish; mix lightly.
4.Bake for 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are lightly browned and vegetables are tender.
You'll also love
- Chewy Raspberry Almond Bars 4.5/5 (59 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff 4.5/5 (63 Votes)
- Strawberry Angel Food Trifle 4.5/5 (63 Votes)
- Individual Turkey Shepherd's Pies 4.5/5 (63 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake 4.5/5 (63 Votes)
- Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake 4.5/5 (66 Votes)
- Roasted Potatoes with Sage 4.6/5 (58 Votes)
- Kraut Kielbasa Potato Casserole 4.6/5 (58 Votes)