Paula Deen's Cheesy Meatloaf
Meatloaf is a classic comfort food dish, and this cheesy sauce poured over is the definition of comfort taken one step farther. Delicious!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon House Seasoning (garlic powder, black pepper, and salt mix)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup crushed crackers, like Ritz
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt, like Lawry's
- 2 slices white bread
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- Onion, chopped, optional
- 1 bunch fresh parsley leaves, chopped, optional
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix all ingredients together, except the bread slices and sauce. Shape into a loaf. Line a 1 1/2-quart loaf pan with the bread slices. Place meatloaf on top. Bake loaf for 45 minutes. The bread absorbs the grease and should be discarded after loaf is removed from oven.
Heat the soup and milk over medium heat; add the cheese. Add the chopped onions and parsley to the sauce, if desired. Pour sauce over the meatloaf or pass at the table.
You'll also love
- Sweet & Spicy Bacon Chicken 4.3/5 (100 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge - No Bake 4.5/5 (87 Votes)
- Spinach Feta Crescent Rolls 4.2/5 (113 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Lo Mein 4.3/5 (102 Votes)
- Chef Ramsay's Meatloaf 3.9/5 (177 Votes)
- Meatloaf Barbecue Bacon Cheese... 4.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Knock-Your-Pants-Off Sweet & Spicy... 4.2/5 (88 Votes)