Slow Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
This dip prepared in a slow cooker is perfect for parties with all the great flavors of a bacon cheeseburger! Serve with bell pepper strips and bagel chips. Yum!
- 8 slices bacon
- 1/2 pound lean (at least 85%) ground beef
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (8-ounce) package American-cheddar cheese blend, shredded (2-cups)
- 1 (10-ounce) can tomatoes with green chiles, diced and undrained
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 medium red bell peppers, cut into bite-size strips
- 1 (5.25-ounce) package mini bagel chips
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 140mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
In 12-inch skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until crisp; drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon; reserve 2 tablespoons bacon for garnish.
In same skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Reduce heat to low. Stir in cream cheese, shredded cheese, tomatoes and crumbled bacon until well mixed and cheese starts to melt.
Pour mixture into 1- to 1 1/2-quart slow cooker. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 2 to 3 hours or until hot and bubbly.
Stir parsley into dip. Sprinkle with reserved bacon for garnish. Keep on Low heat setting to serve. Serve with bell pepper strips and bagel chips.
You'll also love
- Chicken Rollatini with Spinach... 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Pineapple Sunshine Cake 3.9/5 (39 Votes)
- Strawberry Banana Jello Salad 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Hawaiian Pineapple Pork Chops 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Virgin Mai Tai 4.1/5 (36 Votes)
- Jacques Pepin's Crab Cakes with... 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Turkey Cocktail Meatballs 4.5/5 (4 Votes)