Turkey Cocktail Meatballs
Yum! Bursting with flavors of sage and Dijon mustard, these Turkey Cocktail Meatballs are made even better with a black cherry cocktail dipping sauce. It's a win-win, so dig in!
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh sage, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- COCKTAIL SAUCE:
- 1/2 cup black cherry preserves (I used Smucker's Simply Fruit)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Adapted from lemontreedwelling.com
Prepare meatballs by soaking bread crumbs in milk; add ground turkey and remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Shape into 1 inch balls; place on a rimmed baking sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine ingredients for sauce and heat over medium heat.
Add cooked meatballs to sauce and stir to coat.
Serve immediately or transfer to a slow cooker to keep warm.
Cook's note: This recipe can also be prepared in advance and re-heated.
You'll also love
- Avocado Cucumber Egg Salad 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Spiced Chicken Tacos with Avocado... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Turkey Taco Spaghetti Squash Boats 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cauliflower Mac 'n Cheese Casserole 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Homemade SAUSAGE 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Dumplings 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Creepy Caterpillar Recipe 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Arnold's Deer Jerky 4.4/5 (5 Votes)