Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
After many flopped attempts, I was so excited last week to finally find a delicious recipe for Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls. Not only were they simple to do–they probably took me a total of 20 minutes of effort to pull off (which is much less than my by-hand recipe!)–but they were a huge hit at our house.
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons warm milk
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten plus 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 cups flour (Add a bit more if dough seems too wet after first few minutes of kneading in the bread machine.)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- FILLING (I doubled this since we like our filling, oh yes we do!):
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup brown sugar mixed with 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
- 4 tablespoons (or less) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 120mins
Put the dough ingredients in the bread machine in the order listed and run on the dough cycle. After the dough cycle is finished, roll the dough into a large rectangle and spread it with 2 tablespoons melted butter and 2/3 cup brown sugar mixed with 1 tablespoon cinnamon.
Roll up and cut into 10-15 rolls and place in two greased round cake pans. Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes or until browned. Spread the icing on as soon as they come out of the oven.
You can also cover the unbaked rolls with plastic wrap, stick them in the refrigerator overnight, and then bake in the morning.
You'll also love
- Garlic Shrimp & Brussels Sprouts 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Snap Pea Salad with Whipped Ricotta 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient White Ziti 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Christmas Cookie Dough Dip 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Cinnamon Rolls 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- All-Bran Classic Carrot Muffins 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Easy German Stollen 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Stuffed Deviled... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)