Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- 3 cups cauliflower
- 3 cups broccoli
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 to 6 slices bacon
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package of Dray ranch dressing
- 1/2 tsp. tsp. vinegar
Mix cauliflower, broccoli and cheese in large salad bowl.
In a medium sized bowl combine mayonnaise, package of ranch dressing and vinegar.
Add mayonnaise mixture to vegetables and mix.
Fry bacon until crispy. Let cool and crush or break into pieces.
Mix into salad just before serving.
You'll also love
- Baked Yellow Squash-Southern 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp & Brussels Sprouts 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Crockpot Broccoli Cheese Soup 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Roasted Cauliflower Steaks with... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Warm Millet & Broccoli 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Red Potato-Cauliflower Salad... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Loaded Cauliflower Salad (Low Carb) 0/5 (0 Votes)