Christmas Cookie Dough Dip
Yum! This sweet Christmas Cookie Dough Dip is perfect for your next holiday gathering. Use fruit, graham crackers or other dippers to dip. Anything and everything tastes better with cookie dough dip on it!
- Additional Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup Chobani® Non-Fat Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup holiday sprinkles, divided use graham crackers, fruit, etc. for dipping
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from dinneratthezoo.com
Place the butter, cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl. Using a mixer, beat the mixture until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
Add the flour and vanilla extract and beat for another minute.
Add the yogurt, ¼ cup at a time and mix on low to combine.
Stir in the sprinkles, reserving 2 tablespoons. Place the remaining sprinkles on top of the dip for decoration.
Serve immediately with fruit, graham crackers and other dippers.
This dip can be made up to a day in advance & stored in the refrigerator. I recommend letting it sit at room temp for 20 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Turkey Cocktail Meatballs 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Monster Haystacks (Halloween... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Turkey Taco Spaghetti Squash Boats 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Dumplings 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Cardamom Cream Cake 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- 'Dem Bones (Halloween Treats) 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Shortbread Caramel Brownie Bars 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Ricotta & Pear Crostini with... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)