Sweet Potato Chews for Dogs
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- 1 raw sweet potato or 1 yam
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 185mins
Adapted from food.com
Preheat oven to 250°F.
Wash the sweet potato or yam (the very orange type).
Cut down the middle lengthwise.
Then cut long lengthwise slices about 1/3 of an inch wide and place on a cookie sheet in a single layer.
Bake in oven at 250 F for about 3 hours.
This leaves them kind of chewy but you could also bake them a little longer to get them crunchy.
You'll also love
- Carrot & Garlic salad 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Goan Shrimp Curry 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Dessert Cobbler: Paleo Peach... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Ground Beef and... 4/5 (56 Votes)
- Sweetie Pie's Candied Yams 4/5 (71 Votes)
- Cheesy Potato Casserole 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Gouda Cheese Sauce with Sweet... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
Review this recipe