Dessert Cobbler: Paleo Peach Strawberry
You don't have to give up dessert on a Paleo eating plan - this strawberry and peach cobbler is delicious enough to make you forget you miss dessert.
- 1tablespoon1 tablespoon ghee
- 3cups3 cups fruit, your choice, diced (I used 1 1/2 cups strawberries and 1 1/2 cups peaches)
- 1/2cup1/2 cup water
- 1/3cup1/3 cup cinnamon honey
- 1 1/2cups1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 2tablespoon2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 11 egg
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 90mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Melt ghee in the bottom of a cake pan.
Peel and dice peaches; dice strawberries. Place fruit, water and honey in a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring often. Once boiling, reduce heat and simmer 10 to 12 minutes. Add fruit to the cake pan and set aside.
Combine almond flour, coconut oil and egg in a mixing bowl and mix well. It will stay chunky. Spoon crumbled mixture over top of fruit.
Bake 35 minutes.
Remove from the oven and let cool. Serve with a scoop of awesome Paleo Chocolate Ice Cream.
You'll also love
- Coconut Cake Frosting(marshmallow... 3.9/5 (23 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker BBQ Beef Tips 3.8/5 (99 Votes)
- CRAZY CARAMEL APPLE PIE BOMBS 3.9/5 (67 Votes)
- Roasted Peach Tapioca Pudding 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Raspberry Mojito 4.1/5 (52 Votes)
- Strawberry & White Chocolate Cream... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Peach Mango Pineapple White Sangria 4.3/5 (18 Votes)