Carrot & Garlic salad
If you like garlic...this is for you. Very easy, very good!
- 2 C. carrots, shredded
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/8 t. pepper
- 4-5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 4 T. vegetable oil
- 2-3 T. parsley
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 135mins
Combine garlic, salt, pepper, lemon juice, oil and parsley. Mix well.
Add shredded carrots, toss to mix. Refrigerate a minimum of 2 hours to combine flavors. Mix again before serving.
You'll also love
- Goan Shrimp Curry 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- CREAMY WILD RICE AND MUSHROOM SOUP... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Potato Apple Pie 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Hamburger Steak with Onions and... 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Parmesan Garlic Roasted Baby... 3.9/5 (92 Votes)
- Green Beans with Almonds and Garlic 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Best Carrot Cake 4.3/5 (26 Votes)