Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- 2 lb. yukon gold potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 jar alfredo sause 1/3 chopped chives or scallions
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/8 tsp each cayenne and nutmeg
Heat oven to 350. Coat shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; thinly slice potatoes. Reserve 1/4 cup cheese. Mix potatoes with remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
Spoon into prepared bakingb dish. Cover with foil. Bake 1 hour.
Remove foil from dish; sprinkle with reserved cheese. Bake 20 to 30 minutesmore until potatoes are tenderand mixture is bubbly. Let set 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)