Garlic Roasted Shrimp with Lemon Thyme Butter Sauce
- Thyme butter:
- 2 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp good quality olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup lemon thyme butter
- zest and juice from 1 lemon
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp fresh chives, coarsely chopped
- pinch of salt
Preheat oven to 400.
Rinse shrimp and spread on a baking sheet lined with paper towels. Drizzle with olive oiland season with garlic, salt and pepper, tossing to coat thoroughly. Spread in a single layer and place in oven for about 5 minutes, just until opaque. Do not overcook.
Melt the lemon thyme butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add lemon juice and zest and simmer 5 minutes. Arrange shrimp on platter and serve with sauce for dipping.