Cod with Garlic Butter (Alfred Portale - Gotham Grill)
- Outstanding Rate the Recipe Read Reviews (2)
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Cook Time: 9 minutes
- Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 2 teaspoons minced shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced prosciutto di Parma
- 1 tablespoon almond, rice, or all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 (7-ounce) skinless cod fillets
- Garnish: lemon wedges
Adapted from find.myrecipes.com
1. Stir together first 10 ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wide, deep, ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Season the cod fillets with salt and pepper, and cook 4 minutes. Turn fillets over; cook 1 minute.
3. Spoon 1 tablespoon butter mixture over the top of each fillet; transfer skillet to oven, and bake at 450° for 2 minutes or until fish is just cooked through and opaque in the center.
4. Add any remaining butter to pan, and let melt, stirring with juices in pan; spoon over fish, and garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Salad - Lettuce with Fruit and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cinnamon Orange Pancakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- peter's pumpkin pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Medallions of Maine Lobster with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper Fish... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Deep Fried Halibut In Alexander... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macadamia and Panko Crusted Cod 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Pizza Dough for the Bread... 0/5 (0 Votes)