Semolina's Double Cheeseburger Pasta
- 8 ounces hamburger
- 2 ounces BBQ Marinara (1/2 BBQ sauce 1/2 marinara sauce)
- 2 ounces red onions - (1/2 slices)
- 4 ounces cheese sauce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 10 ounces cooked rigatoni
- 1/2 cup Durkee Potato Sticks
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 4 slices Roma tomatoes
- 1 ounce sesame seeds
- 3 pickle slices
Sauté hamburger and red onion till desired doneness (rare, medium, etc.). Break into 8 pieces. Add 10 ounces heated rigatoni. Toss and heat for one minute. Place 2 ounces BBQ Marinara on bottom of bowl and place pasta and meat on top. Add cheese sauce. Garnish with sesame seeds, lettuce, tomato slices, potato sticks, and pickles.
This recipe yields 1 serving.