Baked Zucchini Noodles with Cheese and Herbs
Farmer's Daughter: Recipes from a Mennonite Kitchen
- 1 Lb Zucchini (4-6 small)
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh Oregano (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1 Tbsp fresh Parsley (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1 Tbsp fresh Basil, chopped (or 1 tsp dried)
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Cup fresh Tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1/4 Cup Half-n-Half
Preheat oven to 400`F.
With a vegetable peeler, make long strokes down zucchini to get 1/4 inch wide zucchini noodles.
Place in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Add garlic and herbs and toss noodles.
Spread noodles onto 2 cookie sheets. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cover with foil and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
Place noodles in a serving bowl and toss with tomatoes, cheese and half n half.
You'll also love
- Tortellini Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Walnut Pear and Goat Cheese Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Fried Cinnamon Apple Rings 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Icing on the inside Carrot cake... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple Bok Choy Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pumpkin Squares 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef and Tortellini Soup 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Balsamic-Maple Acorn Squash 4/5 (1 Votes)