Grilled Cod with Lemon, Mint and Basil
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon or lime juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 (4 ounce) cod fillets
Preheat grill to medium (300°F to 350°F).
Whisk together oil, lemon or lime juice, mint, basil and garlic in medium bowl. Brush one side of each fillet with some of the mixture; reserving half for sauce.
Grill fillets 4 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Transfer to a serving plate and drizzle with remaining sauce.
You'll also love
- CHELSEA CLINTON'S THANKSGIVING... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Semolina's Double Cheeseburger... 3.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Red Lobster's Lobster Chops 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Apple Crisp (for 50) 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Cook's Illustrated Scalloped... 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- 21 Day Fix Apple Crisp 3.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Cod baked on a bed of Salsa and... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Salmon al Limon 4/5 (2 Votes)