This vegan ceviche uses tofu that is coated in paprika and roasted as the main ingredient. Added tomatoes, hot peppers, cilantro and more, make this your favorite ceviche.
- 1 pound tofu, small cubes
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 7 organic tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 red onion, 1/4" dice
- juice of 4 limes
- 1/4 bunch green onion, sliced on the diagonal
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1 serrano pepper, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1/2 small bell pepper, 1/4" dice
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- Olive oil to taste
- avocado for serving
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 240mins
Coat the tofu with the paprika and bake at 425°F for 15 minutes, flip and cook for another 15 minutes.
Meanwhile combine all the other ingredients in a large bowl.
Add the tofu, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
You'll also love
- Chicken Livers, Southern Fried 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Champagne Risotto - Giada De... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Bread Machine Whole Wheat... 3.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Pizza Pasta in an InstaPot 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Lemon Panko Shrimp 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Healthy Pork Lo Mein 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Applebee's Grilled Shrimp N'... 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Diabetic Nestle Toll House... 3.7/5 (77 Votes)