This vegan ceviche uses tofu that is coated in paprika and roasted as the main ingredient. Added tomatoes, hot peppers, cilantro and more, make this your favorite ceviche.
- 1 pound tofu, small cubes
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 7 organic tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 red onion, 1/4" dice
- juice of 4 limes
- 1/4 bunch green onion, sliced on the diagonal
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1 serrano pepper, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1/2 small bell pepper, 1/4" dice
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- Olive oil to taste
- avocado for serving
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 240mins
Coat the tofu with the paprika and bake at 425°F for 15 minutes, flip and cook for another 15 minutes.
Meanwhile combine all the other ingredients in a large bowl.
Add the tofu, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
You'll also love
- Super Fast Vegetarian Taco Salad 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Biko (Filipino Sweet Sticky Rice) 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Dried Beef Cheeseball 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Oatmeal Banana... 4.3/5 (50 Votes)
- Pressure-Cooker Brisket in a Pinch 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Crustless Mini Quiche Muffins 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Curried Pumpkin Carrot Soup 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Baked Calamari Rings 3.9/5 (55 Votes)