Dried Beef Cheeseball
One of those recipes that everyone has and everyone makes just a little differently!
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 small onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (5-ounce) package dried beef
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 125mins
Put everything in a food processor and mix until beef and onion are finely chopped and ingredients are well blended.
Chill for at least 2 hours. Roll in ball.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Sorbet 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- White Cake with Berries & Bavarian... 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Oatmeal Banana... 4.3/5 (50 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Crab Stuffed... 3.9/5 (32 Votes)
- Christmas Party Cranberry Dip 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Cheddar Pecan Torte 3.9/5 (41 Votes)
- Chef Guy Fieri's Queso Dip 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Lemon-y Baked Ricotta 4.3/5 (9 Votes)