Pressure-Cooker Brisket in a Pinch
Braised brisket in about an hour, with this Pressure-cooker Brisket in a Pinch dinner anything is possible. Savory and slightly spicy this dish is best paired with a light salad and roasted vegetables for a hearty meal that is sure to please all of your guests at your next holiday or dinner party.
- 1 (1.5 to 2-pounds) brisket
- 3 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons chipotle seasoning
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 80mins
Adapted from cookerati.com
Heat up the oil on the bottom of the pressure cooker. When the oil is hot, sear the brisket on all sides, while sautéing the onions and garlic.
After the meat is browned on all sides, dump all of the other ingredients in, nestle in the meat, and put the lid on, seal it.
After about an hour, take it off the heat and wait for the button to go back down. Using two forks, pull the meat apart and swish around in the sauce on the bottom of the pan.
You'll also love
- Pioneer Woman's Beef Brisket 3.8/5 (152 Votes)
- Barbecued Beef Brisket Recipe 4.3/5 (59 Votes)
- Orange and Pork Turnovers 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Southern Chicken Bog 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Sizzling Shrimp Tacos w/ Red... 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Chef John's Revised Chicken &... 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P2/3) Beef Marinade 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Ramos Gin Fizz - A Grown Up... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)