Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
Copy Cat Recipe from PF Changs
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, cut in thin 3-inch-long strips
- 1 package of udon noodles
- 1 can (48 oz) nonfat chicken broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp fresh shredded ginger
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced grape tomatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Toss chicken in cornstarch until completely coated. Cook until completely done.
In a separate pot cook udon noodles according to directions.
While the chicken and soup are cooking (separately) combine broth, soy sauce, sugar, Sriracha sauce, lime juice, and ginger in a large pot. Bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes.
Add chicken, shiitake mushrooms, and cilantro to broth and simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and stir in tomatoes and noodles (cut into 2 pieces if too long).
Let soup stand 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Peach-Glazed Grilled Chicken 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Chicken and Rice Soup 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Filipino Style Crispy Fried Chicken 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- BBQ Chicken Burgers Recipe 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Souvlaki and Orzo 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Sticky Glaze Chicken Thighs with... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Hawaiian Macadamia Chicken Salad 4.5/5 (11 Votes)