Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders
Crispy golden chicken tenders with a breaded parmesan crust. Serve with Ranch dressing for dipping. Yum!
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1 pound chicken tenders (about 10)
- 3 tablespoon butter, melted
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat the oven to 425°F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
Place the buttermilk in one bowl, and mix the Parmesan and cornflake crumbs and place in another bowl. Place the chicken tenders in the buttermilk and let soak for about 15 minutes. Then dip each tender into the cheese/crumb mixture to cover completely, and place on the baking sheet. Drizzle the melted butter on top of the tenders. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Bake for 12 minutes or until crispy and golden and cooked through. Eat!
You'll also love
- One Pot Chicken and Rice Fajita... 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Peach-Glazed Grilled Chicken 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- 4 Ingredient Chicken Bake 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Teriyaki... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Flat Belly - Mexican Chicken... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Baked Crispy Chicken 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Homemade Chicken Fingers 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Eggplant Parmesan with Italian... 4.2/5 (33 Votes)