Grape Tomatoes with Angel Hair
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, sliced thin
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 4 large basil leaves, chopped
- salt to taste
- 1/2 lb angel hair pasta
- Parmesan cheese
Add olive oil and garlic to large saute pan over medium heat. Cook until garlic is lightly browned, then add sliced tomatoes, red pepper flakes, basil and salt.
Saute the tomatoes until they are softened and have started to release their juices, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile bring a pot of liberally salted water to a boil, add pasta and cook until al dente.
Strain pasta and transfer to saute pan with the sauce and toss until completely coated.
Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- pulled pork enchiladas 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kabocha Squash Soup with Pancetta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Eggplant and Cheese Crostini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Escarole with Lemon Breadcrumbs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salad-Strawberry Spinach 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Sea Bass with Tomatoes and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Linguine with Clams (Linguine con... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Classic Macaroni and Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)