Lazy Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
Crock Pot creamy chicken noodle soup
- 4 C. cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 C. onions, diced
- 1 C. celery, diced
- 1 C. carrots, diced
- 1/2 C. frozen peas
- 4 (14oz) cans low sodium chicken broth
- 2 (10 3/4 oz) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup (with roasted garlic)
- 2 tsp fiines herbes (chervil, chives, parsley, and tarragon)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 C. egg noodles, cooked
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 18mins
1. Remove skin from the chicken and chop the meat
2. Put the chicken into a slow cooker with the onions, celery, carrots and peas.
3. Stir in both, mushroom soup, and herbs. Season with salt and pepper
4. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 8 to 9 hours
5. when soup is finished, stir in egg noodles.
6. Season to taste and serve. ENJOY!