Slow Cooker - Pineapple Pork Tenderloin
- 3 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2 Tbsps. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper (optional)
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped – I use the garlic powder for this too
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 2 Tbsps. soy sauce
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 16 ounces frozen cubed pineapple. Can use from a can not frozen.
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 505mins
1. Combine meat, sugar, Italian seasoning, salt pepper, and cornstarch in a plastic Ziploc bag. Seal and shake well to coat.
2. Pour the contents of the bag into the slow cooker.
3. Add the garlic and peppers.
4. Pour in the soy sauce, apple juice and frozen pineapple.
5. Cover and cook on low for approx. 8 hours. Serve with rice and/or pasta.
I find the peppers cook up too much and get too soggy for me and I love pineapple so I actually add more sliced peppers and pineapple during the last 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Chicken with Black Beans 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cranberry Scones 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Appetizer-Turkey Tortilla Roll-ups 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cheesy Beef Taco Salad 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spanish Pork recipe 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin Marinated in... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Asian Pork Tenderloin 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Apple Pecan Cheesecake 4.5/5 (2 Votes)