SPINACH, SAUSAGE & FETA QUICHE
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- 1 9” Pie Shell
- 1c Shredded Cheese
- 4ozs Turkey Sausage, sliced
- 1bx 9oz Frozen Spinach, drained & chopped
- 2tbsp Onions, chopped
- 1c Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/2c Half & Half
- 1/8tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2tsp Garlic Powder
Layer cheese on bottom of the crust.
Add sausage, spinach, onion and feta cheese.
Beat eggs, half & half, and spices.
Pour in pie crust.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Really crispy duck breast with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spicy Bacon Cowboy Chili Recipe 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Ale-Braised Steak with Parsnips... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Chili with Black Olives 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Tortellini & Spinach Lasagna... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Cider-Braised Bratwurst with Apples 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Strawberry Avocado Spinach Salad... 4/5 (1 Votes)