SPINACH, SAUSAGE & FETA QUICHE
Rate this recipe 5/5 (1 Votes)
- 1 9” Pie Shell
- 1c Shredded Cheese
- 4ozs Turkey Sausage, sliced
- 1bx 9oz Frozen Spinach, drained & chopped
- 2tbsp Onions, chopped
- 1c Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/2c Half & Half
- 1/8tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2tsp Garlic Powder
Layer cheese on bottom of the crust.
Add sausage, spinach, onion and feta cheese.
Beat eggs, half & half, and spices.
Pour in pie crust.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Easy Parmesan-Garlic Chicken 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry Pink Lemonade Punch 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Stewed Tomatoes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Blue Cheese Gravy 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef Wellington 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef and Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Hot Cheesy Spinach Dip 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lentil Stew with Sausage 5/5 (1 Votes)