Pasta: Garlic Basil Shrimp
- 6 oz fettuccini
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/4 lbs large shrimp
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup finely chopped basil
1. Cook pasta according to package. Drain and keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in large heavy skillet over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add shrimp; cook 4 minutes, turning once, or until cooked through. With slotted spoon, transfer shrimp to bowl.
3. Add garlic and red pepper flakes to oil in skillet. Cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the wine and cook over high heat 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the tomatoes and basil. Season with salt and pepper. Return shrimp to pan and heat.