Creamy Coconut Cake
You'll find nothing but moist and delicious creaminess in this Creamy Coconut Cake recipe. It's so good, everyone will be asking for seconds... so be prepared!
- 1 package white cake or butter cake
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups coconut, shredded
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
Adapted from veryculinary.com
Make cake mix as directed on box and bake in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
While the cake is cooking, whisk together cream of coconut and condensed milk in a medium bowl. Set aside. In another bowl, fold together 1 1/2 cups coconut into the Cool Whip. Set aside.
Let cake cool for 10 minutes. Poke holes all over the top of cake with a fork. Spoon condensed milk mixture over the cake. Let sit for another 15 minutes. Spread Cool Whip mixture over cake. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup toasted coconut.
You'll also love
- Better than Takeout Chicken Fried... 4.2/5 (48 Votes)
- Gluten Free Yellow Cake - King... 4/5 (87 Votes)
- Banana-Sour Cream Cake PRINT 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Boneless Pork Loin Roast 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Blueberry-Cucumber Smoothie 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Cajun Turkey Injection Sauce 4.2/5 (54 Votes)
- Bisquick® Potato Pancakes 4.1/5 (45 Votes)
- Toffee Crunch Caramel Cheesecake 4.6/5 (25 Votes)