Easter Brunch Punch
This quick and easy punch is perfect for Easter or any special occasion. The mix of juices makes a fresh and flavorful punch. If you prefer an alcoholic version, substitute 1 (750-ml) bottle of champagne for the ginger ale.
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups peach nectar
- 1 (1-liter) bottle ginger ale
- 5 cups ice cubes
- Orange, lemon, and pineapple slices for garnish
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
In a large punch bowl, combine orange juice and lemonade concentrates, pineapple juice and peach nectar; stir until well combined.
Cover and chill until ready to serve then stir in ginger ale and ice cubes, float fruit slices on top, and serve immediately.
If you prefer an alcoholic version, substitute 1 (750-ml) bottle of champagne for the ginger ale.
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Zuppa Toscana 4.3/5 (254 Votes)
- Cheesecake Crescent Rolls 4/5 (374 Votes)
- Valentine Dipped Wafer Cookies 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Krispy Easter Eggs 4.5/5 (205 Votes)
Review this recipe