Peaches & Berries with Lemon-Mint Syrup
- 4 perfectly ripe peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) blueberries
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) raspberries
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) blackberries
Adapted from onceuponachef.com
Combine peaches, blueberries, lemon juice, sugar and mint in a serving bowl and toss. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve (up to 6 hours).
Right before serving, add raspberries and blackberries and toss gently. Taste and add a bit more sugar if necessary. Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.