Chicken & Rice Casserole
Fast and easy Chicken & Rice Casserole recipe. You can replace the chicken breast with pulled rotisserie chicken meat for a quicker meal. I like to double the soup and rice for left overs.
- 4 to 5 boneless, uncooked skinless chicken breasts
- You can replace chicken breast with 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups rice, uncooked
- 1 can French Onion Soup
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can water
- 1 cup frozen peas
Adapted from trialx.org
Melt butter in 13x9 pan. Pour uncooked rice over butter.
Rinse chicken & place on rice.
Combine French onion soup, cream of chicken soup, peas & water.
Pour mixture over chicken & rice.
Cover & cook at 350 degrees until chicken is done & tender.
You'll also love
- Butter Fried Chicken 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Roast Chicken with Caramelized... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Paleo Brussel Sprout Egg Skillet 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Chili 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Broccoli Rice & Cheese Casserole 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Chicken Bake with Cheese Pierogies... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Leftover Chicken and Rice Casserole 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken And Wild Rice Soup 4.6/5 (10 Votes)