Chicken & Rice Casserole
Fast and easy Chicken & Rice Casserole recipe. You can replace the chicken breast with pulled rotisserie chicken meat for a quicker meal. I like to double the soup and rice for left overs.
- 4 to 5 boneless, uncooked skinless chicken breasts
- You can replace chicken breast with 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups rice, uncooked
- 1 can French Onion Soup
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can water
- 1 cup frozen peas
Adapted from trialx.org
Melt butter in 13x9 pan. Pour uncooked rice over butter.
Rinse chicken & place on rice.
Combine French onion soup, cream of chicken soup, peas & water.
Pour mixture over chicken & rice.
Cover & cook at 350 degrees until chicken is done & tender.
You'll also love
- Crunchy Oven-Fried Fish 4.2/5 (59 Votes)
- French Onion Chicken Noodle... 4.2/5 (60 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken Marsala Pasta 4.2/5 (39 Votes)
- Chinese Chicken Fried Rice 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Sloppy Lasagne 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Buttery Lemon Chicken 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Healthified Cashew Chicken and... 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Chicken with Spicy Rice 4.8/5 (5 Votes)