Chicken with Honey Beer Sauce
Enjoy this Chicken for lunch or dinner. Great served with just about any side dish.
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 4 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced shallots
- 1/2 cup beer
- 2 tablespoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Sprinkle chicken evenly with pepper and salt.
Add chicken to pan; sauté 6 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm.
Add shallots to pan; cook 1 minute or until translucent. Combine beer and next 3 ingredients (through honey) in a small bowl; stir with a whisk.
Add beer mixture to pan; bring to a boil, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Cook 3 minutes or until liquid is reduced to 1/2 cup.
Return chicken to pan; turn to coat with sauce.
Sprinkle evenly with parsley.
You'll also love
- Blackened Pork Chops 4.1/5 (116 Votes)
- Homemade Sweet Italian Sausage 4.3/5 (92 Votes)
- Chicken, Whole - Instant Pot 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken and Potato... 4.4/5 (76 Votes)
- Sweet Chili Chicken Strips 4.5/5 (66 Votes)
- Pan-Fried Ranch Chicken 4.4/5 (65 Votes)
- Sweet Honey-Soy Chicken Legs 4.6/5 (54 Votes)
- Honey Balsamic Chicken Strips 4.5/5 (54 Votes)