Crockpot Ranch Chicken Tacos
Filling for these chicken tacos is moist, tender and flavorful, thanks to the slow cooker and packaged seasonings. Fresh toppings add extra yum!
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups low-sodium, fat-free chicken broth
- 1 package ranch seasoning mix
- 1 package taco seasoning
- Flour or corn tortillas
- Suggested toppings: shredded cheese, salsa, sour cream, lettuce, diced avocado
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 100mins
Adapted from eat-drink-love.com
Place the chicken into the slow cooker.
In a bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, ranch seasoning mix, and taco seasoning. Pour the mixture over the chicken.
Cook chicken on low for about 3 1/2 hours or 1 1/2 hours on high.
Remove chicken and shred with a fork. Place the shredded chicken back into the slow cooker and cook another 10 minutes.
Spoon some of the chicken into a tortilla and top with desired toppings.
You'll also love
- French-Style Beef Stew 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Chicken in White Wine 4.5/5 (71 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo - Instant Pot 4.3/5 (89 Votes)
- Skinny Chicken Sour Cream... 4.5/5 (70 Votes)
- Mexican Grilled Chicken Wrap 4.6/5 (60 Votes)
- Shrimp Tacos 4.5/5 (67 Votes)
- Crockpot Orange Chicken 4.3/5 (87 Votes)
- Paleo Chicken Tacos 4.4/5 (44 Votes)