Cauliflower Breadsticks made from grated cauliflower and mozzarella cheese bound by eggs, and baked. Serve as a healthful snack or appetizer!
- 1/2 head cauliflower, grated
- 1 whole egg, plus one egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup 2% mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Dried basil
- Dried oregano
- Dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Heat oven to 350°F.
Mix all ingredients together except oil in a large bowl until evenly distributed.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and use olive oil to grease the parchment paper.
Spread and flatten the cauliflower mixture on the parchment paper evenly - about 1 inch thick. Square off the edges so it looks like a rectangle or square.
Bake for 40 minutes until slightly dried out, browning, and firm to the touch.
Remove from oven and using a spatula carefully peel away from parchment paper. Flip over and return to oven for 10 more minutes. serve with dipping sauce i used some marinara sauce on the side.
You'll also love
- Quinoa Salad with Salmon and... 4.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Shrimp Salad on Cucumber Slices 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Dip 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Easter Jello Eggs 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Creamy Pea Salad with Bacon 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup 4.7/5 (30 Votes)
- Spicy Cauliflower Burgers 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Slow Baked Chicken Wings 4.4/5 (51 Votes)