Cauliflower Breadsticks made from grated cauliflower and mozzarella cheese bound by eggs, and baked. Serve as a healthful snack or appetizer!
- 1/2 head cauliflower, grated
- 1 whole egg, plus one egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup 2% mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Dried basil
- Dried oregano
- Dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Heat oven to 350°F.
Mix all ingredients together except oil in a large bowl until evenly distributed.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and use olive oil to grease the parchment paper.
Spread and flatten the cauliflower mixture on the parchment paper evenly - about 1 inch thick. Square off the edges so it looks like a rectangle or square.
Bake for 40 minutes until slightly dried out, browning, and firm to the touch.
Remove from oven and using a spatula carefully peel away from parchment paper. Flip over and return to oven for 10 more minutes. serve with dipping sauce i used some marinara sauce on the side.
You'll also love
- Chipotle Popcorn Chicken Recipe 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Appley Keilbasa 4.3/5 (53 Votes)
- Blueberry Basil Bones-Dog Treats 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Sweet Potato,... 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Acorn Squash Egg-in-the-Hole 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Black-Eyed Pea and Ham Dip 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Spicy Cauliflower Burgers 5/5 (3 Votes)