Cauliflower Breadsticks made from grated cauliflower and mozzarella cheese bound by eggs, and baked. Serve as a healthful snack or appetizer!
- 1/2 head cauliflower, grated
- 1 whole egg, plus one egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup 2% mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Dried basil
- Dried oregano
- Dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Heat oven to 350°F.
Mix all ingredients together except oil in a large bowl until evenly distributed.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and use olive oil to grease the parchment paper.
Spread and flatten the cauliflower mixture on the parchment paper evenly - about 1 inch thick. Square off the edges so it looks like a rectangle or square.
Bake for 40 minutes until slightly dried out, browning, and firm to the touch.
Remove from oven and using a spatula carefully peel away from parchment paper. Flip over and return to oven for 10 more minutes. serve with dipping sauce i used some marinara sauce on the side.
You'll also love
- Mac and Cheese Grilled Cheese with... 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- John Wayne Casserole 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- New England Clam Chowder 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Mini Muffins 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Carmelized Onion Focaccia 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cake Doughnuts 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Outback Kookaburra Wings 3.7/5 (118 Votes)
- Chewy Fruit & Flax Granola Bars 5/5 (4 Votes)