Chicken Legs & Thighs with a Garlic & Spice Rub
Chicken Legs and Thighs with a Garlic and Spice Rub is the meaty main course that is super easy to make. Filled with the rich spices of fresh garlic, smoky cumin, zesty curry powder, dried oregano, and other fragrant spices, this recipe pairs best with assorted roasted or steamed fresh vegetables and creamy mashed potatoes for a well-rounded meal the whole family will love.
- 4 chicken thighs
- 4 chicken legs
- 4 medium to large cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from livingthegourmet.blogspot.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Clean the chicken and pat dry. Place the chicken on a baking pan.
Combine all of the ingredients for the rub and mix together thoroughly. Rub this mixture over the chicken and slightly under the skin.
Place in the oven and bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until the juices run clear.
You'll also love
- Chicken Ranch Dijon 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Pound Cake 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Black Bean & Corn Pasta Salad 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
- Ruby Tuesday's Cheesy Garlic... 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Million Dollar Chicken 3.9/5 (57 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Grilled Rabbit 3.9/5 (42 Votes)
- Honey Balsamic Chicken with Green... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spicy Grilled Chicken Thighs 4.4/5 (10 Votes)