Chicken Ranch Dijon
Published: May 16, 2013
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - trimmed and pounded thin
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 10 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, or to taste
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil and set heat to medium-low; keep the water at a low boil while you complete remaining steps.
Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and black pepper. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat and cook chicken breasts in the hot butter until browned and no longer pink inside, about 8 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a platter, cover loosely with aluminum foil, and keep warm.
Whisk ranch dressing and Dijon mustard together in a bowl. Pour white wine into skillet; scrape and dissolve any browned bits of food in the bottom of the skillet into wine. Whisk ranch dressing mixture the skillet, reduce heat to low, and bring sauce to a simmer.
Cook angel hair in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain pasta and toss lightly with ranch sauce.
Divide pasta between 4 serving plates and top each serving with a chicken breast. Spoon remaining sauce over chicken breasts and sprinkle with parsley.
You'll also love
- Pressure Cooker Honey Dijon Chicken 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Wolfgang Puck's Gourmet Macaroni &... 4/5 (65 Votes)
- Creamy Lobster Macaroni and Cheese 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Million Dollar Chicken 4.1/5 (50 Votes)
- Paleo Sun Dried Tomato Chicken Bake 4/5 (38 Votes)
- Slow Cooked Chicken Cacciatore 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan with Buffalo... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)