Million Dollar Chicken
Tastes like a million bucks, but costs you almost nothing in the way of time and money, this recipe for Million Dollar Chicken can be made with chicken breasts, chicken legs, or chicken thighs. This recipe can be served with roasted or sauteed vegetables, mashed potatoes, or a lightly dressed salad for a full meal that the whole family will love.
- 8 chicken breasts, thighs, or legs on hand
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/4 cup apricot jam
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (55-gram) packet Lipton onion soup powder
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 65mins
Adapted from reciperoost.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place chicken pieces in a casserole dish. Mix all of the other ingredients together and pour over chicken. Bake in the oven for about 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through.
You'll also love
- Paleo Sun Dried Tomato Chicken Bake 4/5 (38 Votes)
- Cinnamon Cake with Cinnamon-Cream... 4.1/5 (45 Votes)
- Bread Machine Southern Biscuits 3.8/5 (134 Votes)
- Grilled Corn, Avocado & Tomato... 3.9/5 (51 Votes)
- Baked Whole Flounder 3.8/5 (153 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Grilled Rabbit 3.9/5 (33 Votes)
- Hunter's Venison Stew 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Slow Cooked Chicken Cacciatore 4.4/5 (14 Votes)