This buttery and sweet cake is a perfect dessert served plain or with some fresh berries and whipped cream on top.
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 2 sticks butter
- 1/2 cup butter flavor solid crisco
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup 7-Up
- 1 teaspoon lemon flavor extract
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon butter flavor extract
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from mamaharriskitchen.com
Bring all ingredients to room temperature.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Cream together sugar, butter and Crisco. Add flour and eggs alternately to the mixture and mix. Add extracts then 7-Up and mix until everything is well-combined.
Bake at 325ºF for 55 to 60 minutes in Bundt pan sprayed with Pam.
For an easy glaze, mix powdered sugar with 7-Up and drizzle over cooled cake.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (405 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (289 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.5/5 (269 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Chocolate Chip Ooey... 4.5/5 (78 Votes)