This buttery and sweet cake is a perfect dessert served plain or with some fresh berries and whipped cream on top.
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 2 sticks butter
- 1/2 cup butter flavor solid crisco
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup 7-Up
- 1 teaspoon lemon flavor extract
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon butter flavor extract
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from mamaharriskitchen.com
Bring all ingredients to room temperature.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Cream together sugar, butter and Crisco. Add flour and eggs alternately to the mixture and mix. Add extracts then 7-Up and mix until everything is well-combined.
Bake at 325ºF for 55 to 60 minutes in Bundt pan sprayed with Pam.
For an easy glaze, mix powdered sugar with 7-Up and drizzle over cooled cake.
You'll also love
- Perfect Pound Cake (7-Up Cake)... 4.2/5 (208 Votes)
- Auntie Ime's Koko Laisa (Samoan... 3.8/5 (279 Votes)
- Japanese Steak House Yum Yum Sauce... 4.3/5 (97 Votes)
- Pecan Praline Bark 4.4/5 (90 Votes)
- Kahlua Cookie Cream Cake 4.1/5 (124 Votes)
- To-Die-For Buttermilk Pound Cake 3.8/5 (323 Votes)
- Christmas Rum Cake 4.2/5 (81 Votes)
- Top Heavy Crumb Cake 3.7/5 (394 Votes)