Unforgettable Chicken Casserole
This recipe is appropriately named Unforgettable! Creamy, cheesy chicken casserole will become a family favorite!
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups finely chopped celery
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 4 ounces
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4-ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-3/4 ounces) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 (6-ounce) can French-fried onion rings
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Stir together chicken, celery, cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, water chestnuts, soup and almonds in a large bowl and after combining, scoop into prepared baking dish.
Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Sprinkle onion rings evenly over top and bake 5 more minutes, or until bubbly around edges. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (440 Votes)
- Crusted Honey Mustard Chicken 4.5/5 (403 Votes)
- Crockpot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (230 Votes)
- Cowboy Casserole 4.5/5 (197 Votes)